Summer is all about the bathing suit. So when you find a good one don't let it pass you by. I promise it won't be there next summer. I have my favorite brand however, I love to mismatch all my suits. I will change up a top and a bottom in an instant and voila, I have a new suit! Here are a few helpful hints to finding a slender suit for you!
1. Big Booty - Rings are stylish but for the girl with "more junk in her trunk" they also help her bathing suit stay in place. For no wedgies, go for a boy short. The extra material will help hide your behind.
2. Bit of a Belly - Ruched fabric is a fabulous way to help hide that little bit of belly. Look for high waistlines, control panel bathings suits and tankinis.
3. Big Bust - An underwire is your new BFF. Also look for bathing suits with wide straps for extra support. Avoid triangle tops.
4. Straight & Skinny - For those who don't have curves bold patterns are your friend. Also look for a bathing suit with dimensions such as ruffles, rings and ties.
5. Small Bust - Create an optical illusion and go for detail on top. Look for ruffles, horizontal stripes and/or embellishments. Triangle tops and padding are your friend.
6. Hourglass - If you have a curvaceous shape all over print is the way to go. Choose a bathing suit that highlights your curves and lengthens your waist and legs.
My favorite bathing suit brand is Lspace by Monica Wise (left and middle). I love their colorful fabrics and the freedom to mix-match the tops and the bottoms. Lspace's bottoms are so comfortable because they are sew inside out so their are no seams. A lot of their bottoms are reversible.
The bathing suit to the right is Billabong and I feel in love with the colors not to mention the underwire in the top. I try to stay with the same colors even if I do buy other brands so I can mix them as well.
Every Friday in July, fishsmith3 will be featuring Summer Sessions. I will share with you my favorite summer gear from sunscreen to "must-have" accessories. Don't forget to log-in every Friday to learn what's hot and what's not!